- Whiting & Partners engineer’s great £1m MBO deal
- Whiting & Partners, The Corporate Finance Network’s representative firm in Suffolk, has successfully advised the business owners of an engineering firm on its £1m buy out by the existing management team.
- Whiting and Partners find local home for plant hire business
- Whiting & Partners, The Corporate Finance Network’s representative firm in Suffolk, has successfully advised a plant hire business on its sale to a local acquisitive business.
- Dyke Yaxley provide successful sale for successful retailer
- Dyke Yaxley, a member of The Corporate Finance Network with two offices in Shropshire and one in the United States, has advised their client, a specialist retailer and pharmacy on a successful share disposal.
- Navigating a Brexit Economy: A Toolkit for SMEs
- At their recent conference, members of The Corporate Finance Network have pooled their expertise to prepare this toolkit for all owner-managed businesses
- The Sweetest Time for a Conference
- The Corporate Finance Network is to hold their national conference at Cadbury House, Doubletree by Hilton in Bristol.
- Advice for business owners – how to learn from recent history
- Founder & Chairman of The Corporate Finance Network, Kirsty McGregor, shares her highly practical advice, for the short to medium term fallout of the EU Referendum, with entrepreneurs of owner managed businesses